Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Overdue Update




Well it's been a LONG time since I've updated the blog. Sorry but life has been busy filled with activity, vacations, and fun.  

Here's a really quick rundown of some of the highlights of the last several months:

  • Connor hatched some butterflies for science class
  • Both kids were in Alice in Wonderland.  Jessica was the White Rabbit and Connor was a Cheshire Cat
  • My grandmother fell and broke her hip. :-(
  • Kids and I went to the beach in O.C. for a week with Scott's family.  Scott had to work so he was able to come down for the weekends.
  • We got a rabbit. (HOW did Jessica talk us into that??) The Rabbit's name is Rogue.  Shockingly, Roxy and Rogue have become good friends.
  • Kids and I went to Texas to see my parents and Grandmother. Went to Six Flags Over Texas and had a fun time.  Thankfully, we went the day before a woman was killed on one of the coasters we rode.  
  • Scott and I went to the Australian Military Ball
  • Tracy went to Nashville for a weekend for a Bowie CofC reunion.  It was so good to see family and friends I hadn't seen in over 15 years.  Lots of love and memories at our time and Bowie.  
  • We went to Mt Vernon and did some sight seeing. 
  • Kids finished up school and are sad to be already started back up again. 
  • Jessica had a birthday and turned 15.  She also got her braces off. 
  • Went to the Pentagon Memorial.  Very beautiful memorial. 
  • Made a Faux Chenille Quilt for Jessica.   Now I've started one for Connor. 
Sorry it's been so long since my last post.   I'll try to post more often.

No comments: