Well, in the past few weeks we've survived many fairly significant events.
We survived an earthquake here in VA last week. After we got that over with, four days later we headed right into a hurricane which we also survived unscathed. Today we survived the most significant event thus far. It was one that certain members of our family were extremely anxious about and others were deeply dreading. Today was THE day. We went. We saw. We made it out unscathed. Today was Middle School orientation. Yep, Jessica and I and about 1,000+ other kids(and parents and siblings) crowded the hallways to get schedules, purchase PE uniforms, band uniforms, and get locker combinations. We navigated the halls finding her classes, meeting a few teachers, and learning where things were in the building.
I'm happy to report there were no major injuries and I would declare the day a success.
Connor's new student orientation later this week. I'm hoping it will be way less crowded and a bit more laid back.
1 comment:
she will do great. She is a mini version of her mother.
Post a Comment