Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Help

I just finished reading The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. It made me happy, sad, laugh, and cry. I couldn't put it down.
I couldn't wait to see what Aibileen and Minny would do next. If you are looking for a good book, try this one.

Anybody else already read it? Did you like it, too?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Tracy,
I'll have to read The Help...I try to read a good book whenever I get a chance(at midnight sometimes).
In regards to Jacob's party, we bribed the crew at the fire dept. to come by taking them homemade chocolate chip cookies:) They were very nice about it...stayed 30 mins, let the kids try on the gear, get in the truck, and gave each child a hat&coloring book...I was very impressed.Funny thing, Jacob was a bit scared of the truck, and wouldn't get in, and as soon as it drove away, he had a huge smile:) The older kids enjoyed it.
Looks like you've had a nice spring, and I bet the kids loved the magic kingdom!! We're hoping to get out toisneyland this summer.

Have a very Happy Easter weekend!!
Jen

Mom said...

I keep thinking about this book. i loved it.
Happy Easter to you from beautiful Bowie.

Sharon said...

Just finished reading it a few days ago. It was hard to put down.

Unknown said...

I read it last year on our PCS, loved it! You know me, not a big reader, but I did enjoy it! Hope you are all doing great!