A site for us to periodically update our friends and family on what's going on.
All those soldiers just might tip that island over. I saw this on the news and was stunned at the stupidity of an elected member of congress. Thanks for your comments about John. It is comforting t know there is someone to call if he needs help.
How embarrassing! I wonder if he was off his meds, or had taken someone else's by mistake!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
All those soldiers just might tip that island over. I saw this on the news and was stunned at the stupidity of an elected member of congress.
Thanks for your comments about John. It is comforting t know there is someone to call if he needs help.
How embarrassing! I wonder if he was off his meds, or had taken someone else's by mistake!
Post a Comment