We went up to Tehachapi on Sunday with some friends and went sledding. The kids had a blast. Connor spent most of his time building a huge snow fort on the opposite side of the "mountain" we were sledding on. The kids went sledding, threw snowballs, made snow angels, and made snow fort. Kelly and I enjoyed sitting and watching the kids while enjoying the warm sun on our faces. We had a great time. Sorry.. no photos yet. I left my camera at home. My friend took some so once I get some I'll post them.
After our fun filled day in the snow Connor said to Scott, "Daddy, I want the next place we move to have grass and trees and snow in the winter." Too bad Scott doesn't actually have much of a say where we move. :-)
2 comments:
I remember going to Tehachapi to get apples. They have the best apples in the world, IMHO. And after we moved to Texas, my grandparents (who lived in Bakersfield) would sometimes have a box of Tehachapi apples shipped to us. Ahh, memories! :)
Malia,
We go up every fall and pick apples. They are really Yummy!
Post a Comment