Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

The first couple of days of rain were a nice, refreshing change. But now that I've got a pond in my backyard, I'm ready for the sun again. It's been raining non-stop since Monday and to say that the ground is saturated would be a gross understatement. We have roads flooding on base and it's just miserable. Roxy is about to lose her mind being stuck inside all day long and not getting her daily walk. I'm going to lose mind trying to keep up with the muddy, wet paws.
Only 1 more day of rain they say before we'll see partly cloudy skies on Saturday.
I am thankful that our roof is not leaking... as was our previous experience in house #1 here at Edwards.

Scott called last night to check in on us and mentioned it was in the mid 70's and it was so warm he didn't need a jacket to walk to dinner. So sweet of him to call, wasn't it? :-)

No comments: