A site for us to periodically update our friends and family on what's going on.
THAT IS SO COOL. Go Scott!And the brown? I actually kind of miss it. O.K., maybe not the brown; just the consistent warmness. We'll be home in less than two weeks, though! Yay! See you then!!
We've missed you guys! I hope you're enjoying your trip. The warm is nice but green is too. See you in a few weeks.Tracy
I always wondered? Do you get your windshield washed with a fill up?DAD
Post a Comment
3 comments:
THAT IS SO COOL. Go Scott!
And the brown? I actually kind of miss it. O.K., maybe not the brown; just the consistent warmness. We'll be home in less than two weeks, though! Yay! See you then!!
We've missed you guys! I hope you're enjoying your trip. The warm is nice but green is too.
See you in a few weeks.
Tracy
I always wondered? Do you get your windshield washed with a fill up?
DAD
Post a Comment