Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break

Hope everybody had a good Easter. We enjoyed ours. Our dear friends Rebecca, Jake, and Leah came to see us for Spring Break. Bryan is currently serving a year in Iraq so he was unable to join us. Thank you for serving, Bryan.

They had never been to California so of course we headed to the "Happiest Place On Earth!" (ACK!) We (and and the rest of Southern California) were all at Disney this week. Despite the crowds we all had a good time. We got to ride all the rides we'd hoped to ride. After 2 days of walking around Disney we were ready for a day at the beach. 3 of the 4 kids got full up in the ocean and jumped waves and rode boogie boards. Rebecca and I preferred to eat our yummy parfaits and nap on the beach. It was WAY too cold for us. It was a great last day of our vacation. Thanks for coming to see us and for spending your Spring Break with us! It was great getting to see you.

Scott went back to Ohio last week for graduation. He received the Dean's Award for Best Thesis in Astro/Aero Department as well as an AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) award for Outstanding Research in Astro/Aero.
Way to go Scott!

Only 6 weeks of school left for the kiddos and we'll be done for the year. We are going on a field trip Tuesday to The Reagan Library. I've heard it's pretty cool. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I always love seeing your pictures

Tracy said...

I feel the same about your blog, Sue.