
We actually had visitors this week! The day before we left for Disney Uncle Todd, Aunt Seets and Oma came for a visit. They were on their way to take care of some stuff locally but came by to see us. I think it will probably be the first and last family visitors we have. Once they go back and tell the rest of them what it's actually like, I'm sure nobody else will be coming.
They were only here 1 night but it was good to see them. Thanks for taking time to come see us Todd, Seets, and Oma.
4 comments:
This is my fear, too; that they'll come visit and we'll never see anyone again until we move! Maybe we should make them sign a non-disclosure agreement or something before they go.
Staci,
I think that's a great idea. Maybe we can draft one up. I'm sure others might need a copy of the agreement too.
I can assure you that I would return to see you all! In fact, after you all were willing to hang out here in Elk's Snout, USA with us , I don't know how you would think other wise. Hope we weren't to intrusive. I enjoyed your hospitallity and the Angel Chicken ( an obvious favorite of mine) and can't wait to see you all again.
Todd!
You read my blog and you actually COMMENTED too! Now I know at least one of our family members in MD read my blog! You were not intrusive in the least. We enjoyed having you all so much. We just wished it wasn't so short. I enjoyed being your tour guide for the whole hour it took to show you all there was to see here.
Hopefully we'll be able to hang out with you in Elk's Snout sometime later this year. I'll make you some Angel Chicken again... with no salsa, of course. Glad your mom is doing better.
We love you Uncle Todd Tony!
Post a Comment