
We(and every other California resident) had a great time at Disney. The weather was sunny and warm. Apparently everybody else had the same great idea we did to go this week. The crowds weren't too bad on Friday but Saturday and Sunday they were pretty crowded. We saw the parade, rode the Bob sleds, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Astro Blasters, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and a few others I can't think of. We rode the Tower of Terror at California Adventure. Connor was NOT a big fan of that ride. He said, "I tried to scream but I couldn't." It was a little to scary for him. (I felt like such a bad mom) But we redeemed ourselves and ended our day at California Adventure and saw Aladdin live. It was a great show and a great way to "erase" the trauma from The Tower of Terror. That would be a great show to see on Broadway.

Jessica's favorite thing was seeing the High School Musical Pep Rally Live. I think she probably took 30 pictures in 15 minutes. It was well done and she sat with a huge smile on her face and sung right along with them.
It's Spring here in CA. My daffodils are blooming in the front flower bed.
5 comments:
I'm so jealous of your Disneyland trip! It looks like you guys had a great time (except for the Tower of Terror trauma. Poor Connor!). I was too lazy to plan anything so we ended up driving around L.A. for a few hours. So sad for me.
High School Musical is a big hit at my house these days - OH MY!!
Dennis and I were became engaged in Disneyland - on the Peter Pan ride.
Another ice storm is predicted in Maryland tomorrow.
Sue,
What a sweet memory.
I hope you don't loose power this time with the ice storm.
Stay warm and dry.
Daffodils?!? Oh, to see signs of spring!!! There is still snow on the ground here in PA. Glad to here you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment