Well, we found our selves back at the Dr. this morning. Connor woke up at 5:30 am crying with a sore throat again. At least this time we didn't have to go 40 miles into town but instead went the Peds clinic on base. We had just finished 10 days of penicillin.(Which, if you are a parent and have ever had to remember to give an antibiotic twice a day for 10 days, you know how painful it is to remember to give it) According to our Peds Dr., Connor was "grossly underdosed" on the penicillin. So, we are on a different antibiotic this time. Thankfully, it's only given once a day and I only have to remember to give it once a day for 5 days. At least that's some good news.
Connor is skeptical that this is going to make him feel better. In his mind he's already taken medicine and it didn't work so he's not very confident this new one will work. I can't blame him!
1 comment:
I hope this works. I'm actually relieved when my kids have strep because then they can take antibiotics and get better. The viruses suck. It's also great not that mine can all swallow pills. yippee!
Post a Comment