Monday, October 23, 2006

Piano Recital


Jessica had her piano recital yesterday. She played 3 pieces and did great!
She was kind of nervous but did a great job. We are so proud of her.

It's October and it's SNOWING outside. What is up with that? It's just flurrying but still.. come on.. it's OCTOBER!! UGH... Only a month until we'll be in warmer temperatures! I've got White Chicken Chili on the stove and it smells great.
Chili, soups, and stews are about the only things I can think of that are good about cold weather.

Stay warm!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I remember piano recitals. I was more nervous than my daughter. She usually did great and we felt so proud, but we always remembered the time that didn't go well and feared the pain of that emabarresment. Glad Jessica did well.
Sue

Tracy said...

I think I was like you, Sue. I was more nervous than she was and for reason..fear of embarassment for her. And we were very proud of her.

Malia said...

When I was college at VaTech, we always had our first snow in October. Nothing major, but it was snow. Here in TN we can have Indian summer well into October and Novemeber though this year it has been cooler. I like that.

Tracy said...

Yeah, I'm all about warm weather so I am ready to head west.. hopefully just before we get clobbered with really cold temps and snow.