We had a beautiful sunny day here today. Since we haven't seen the sun in a while, I spent most of the afternoon outside mowing and mulching all the leaves in our backyard. I saved a little and raked them into a huge pile. When Jessica and Connor came home from school we went in the backyard and played in the leaves. They had a blast. Here are a few photos from our backyard fun.

4 comments:
What sweet pictures! Sounds like a fun afternoon :) I love the fall.
Wow, Tracy. that top picture looks like miniature Billy & Tracy with blond hair! Dontcha just love fall?
It's funny you say that because I think Jessica looks exactly like me but blonde and my mother-in-law just said she thinks Connor looks just like my Dad. I don't see my Dad in Connor but I do think Jessica looks like me.
I adore fall pictures with leaves...and pumpkins! :-)
Post a Comment