Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween


The kids had fun trick or treating. Jessica was a butterfly and Connor was Batman. We had the usual weather for Ohio, cold and rainy all day. However, the rain did stop around 5:00 so we didn't have to deal with the rain when we left to go trick or treat. The kids got tons of candy and I'm proud to say I haven't had ANY today.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute! Glad that rain stopped just in time for trick or treating. My trio got an insane amount of candy - OH MY! I have to admit that I have been eating all the snickers :) My poor children probably don't even know what a snickers taste like!

Tracy said...

My kids got an insane amount of candy as well.

My girlfriend (she has 5 kids) has a rule that each kid can keep all the candy they can fit in a zip loc bag. The rest goes to work with Daddy! I might make that our new rule.

Tanya said...

I like the ziploc bag rule. What a clever idea! I have been letting the kids each eat two pieces a day. I'm sure I will get tired of seeing it in a couple of weeks and throw a lot of it out or have Jonathan take it to work :)