
On Friday afternoon, I headed up to Baltimore for the Apologia Real Refreshment Retreat. My friend, Melissa, who had been last year, invited me. It was a wonderful weekend of encouragement. We heard some great speakers and got some sweet deals on Apologia curriculum. Did you know that Apologia gives a 35% discount to military. CRAZY!
I left a little early to get back for a surprise 40th birthday party for our friend, Devin. Devin is an academy classmate and friend of Scott's. They are stationed at Edwards but came back to visit family for the week. His wife and my friend, Lynette had a surprise party for him and many who are in the DC area showed up to help celebrate. It was so good to see old and new friends from Edwards. Good people!
Arriving home from the party, I was exhausted from a long weekend.... and since the clocks sprung ahead last night, I lost an additional hour. But it was a great weekend!
Mom and Dad are coming next week and a week after that my sister and her family are coming for a few days. It's gonna be a busy few weeks. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment