Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Happy Fall, Ya'll

It has been way too long since I've updated our blog.  

But, I will try and recap quickly what has happened since I last posted in as close to chronological order as I can...

  • Our friends the Reeds came out from California to visit.  Had a great time and toured D.C. We just found out that they are moving to the east coast this month and we look forward to seeing them A LOT more often 
  • My college roommates and I got together for lunch. I hadn't seen both of them in 20 years! It was so good to see them and catch up on each other's lives and families. Thanks for taking time to have lunch with me Ramona and Keri!
  • Scott's friend from high school and his family came to quick visit. It was good to see Brad again and to meet his lovely wife and daughter.
  • Ocean City Beach trip!  We had a great trip and good weather to Ocean City. We hung out at the beach, played putt putt, went to the boardwalk, got some Thrasher fries, ate lots of ice cream, and rented jet skis.  We had a relaxing fun week.
  • School started
  • Soccer started... both kids are playing again this fall
  • Piano lesson restarted after a summer break
  • Connor is the proud new owner of a tuba! He joined an orchestra and is continuing with his private tuba lessons. 
  • Connor turned 12!
  • Tracy had a birthday too.  She turned 39.
  • Connor started Cotillion Class. 
  • We went to Colonial Williamsburg for a long weekend.  We also were able to see Yorktown and Jamestown on our trip.  We had phenomenal weather and a great time.
  • Jessica auditioned for the play The Little Mermaid. We just got the call that she was cast in the play as one of the Mer Sisters.  Very exciting!
  • Tracy got a new Silhouette Cameo cutting machine and is having all kind of fun etching glass and cutting vinyl! :-)

I'll try to do better with posting in a more timely fashion but no promises.
Our lives are busy. We are blessed.  Life is good. Enough said.

1 comment:

Keri Mayer said...

I found your blog! Loved seeing you and now I will keep up with you! Love, Keri