Saturday, April 28, 2012

Black Eyes

It's been way too long since I last posted.  Sorry.   The kids and I have been to Texas for spring break and are back in the swing of all things school and soccer.

I have had something going on with my eye for several months  now. It took me 6 weeks but I finally got an appointment with an ophthalmologist who informed me I had some type of infection in my tear duct that has caused a stone to form.  Kind of like kidney stones I guess but in my tear duct. Yesterday a girlfriend and I headed up to Bethesda to have surgery. I have no more goup coming out of my eye which is great. However, I now have a nice black eye to show for it.  Thanks for going with me, Robin and driving me back.  That was huge having you there!  Thanks, my friend.
My Dad is back in Cambodia on a missions trip again and will be gone for a little over a  month.  He was excited and couldn't wait to go back.
I am loving that the leaves are back on the trees and that warmer temps are (hopefully) not far behind.

No comments: