
God blessed us with a great trip across the US. No major weather,traffic, or illness.Thankfully it was pretty uneventful. We are driving up the familiar I 95 as I type. Initial observations include comments such as "It's so green, look at all the trees, and look at the traffic...even at noon."
We are thankful to be here and look forward to our time in VA.
Also, today Scott and I are celebrating 15 years of marriage.
I am married to an amazing man. I love him more and more every year.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary and welcome back to the east coast! Love you, see you Saturday! hugs, Seets
Wow! Good luck with the move! Hope it all goes smoothly! Love and hugs. Brenda
Welcome back to the East Coast! Glad your travels went well. Loved your change of address postcard! Have fun settling in and making your new home yours! Happy Anniversary too!
You are living here! Where are you :)?!
Post a Comment