Monday, April 11, 2011

A Hunting We Will Go

Scott and I are heading out to the east coast later this week to do a little house hunting and get the lay of the land in preparation for our move in a few months.
The kiddos are staying in CA with good friends. We are hoping to find some time to visit some friends and family, too.

Roxy injured her paw this weekend and I'm trying to get her into the vet on base and of course, they keep saying, "I doubt we can get her in today, call back in an hour." So I did, and I get the same thing, "Call back in an hour." Ugh! My favorite was, "Well, you can always take her into town to the ER Vet but it will be expensive." Ya think? Yeah, which is why I'm trying to get an appointment with you! Argh!

No comments: