Today Scott and I are celebrating 14 years of marraige. This is one of a very few we've actually been together on our Anniversary.
We had a great trip to Texas. We got to see my friend Brenda from WAMAVA who I hadn't seen in 20 years and got to meet her beautiful kiddos. We got to see the Schrass family as well. I spent time with my Grandmother and went to all kinds of cool museums while we we there. Went to Lockheed and watched the first 2 F-35's take off on their long awaited trip to Edwards. It was pretty cool. I was bummed to have not been here on the receiving end to watch them arrive since we've been waiting for so long, but it was awesome to stand on the flight line and watch them take off from the sending end.
Got home and now we're knee deep with soccer camp and general being busy doing a bunch of stuff and nothing at the same time.
I'll post photos from our trip when I find time.
6 comments:
I remember our dance that day. I will never forget that song "Daddy's Hands". Hope you guys got to do something fun together.
Love
Dad
Happy anniversary to both of you!! I remember a wedding almost 31 years ago when you were such a cute flower girl.
Believe it or not, I remember a little about that day. I remember Paul Kauffman giving smelling salts to somebody because they passed out or something. Of course, I was only 5 at the time so my memory could be a little skewed.
Did I imagine that???
Happy Anniversary Tracy & Scott! Hope all is well! Have a great summer!
Your wedding day was a beautiful day! hard to realize it has been 14 years. Congratulations!
Happy Happy Anniversary!! It was so great to see you while you were here and I hope you had a great visit. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Post a Comment