Saturday, May 15, 2010

May Trip

The kids and I arrived in Ft. Worth today. My parents are in Hawaii for a month so the kids and I came to Ft. Worth to hang out with my grandmother for a few weeks and to visit with some friends that live in Texas while we're here.

Scott got home on Thursday from Ft. Worth and the kids and I left today for Ft. Worth. Can somebody explain to me why we just don't live in Ft. Worth? Scott spends way more time here than at home lately and I'd much rather live here. Scott will be back out sometime next week so maybe we'll get to see him a bit more than when we're at home and he's here.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It probably has something to with what the air force wants.

KevinJenniferGordon said...

tracy, we are headed to VA in june. kev's gonna be at the pentagon. talked w/ kammi webb cuz they're up there too. be praying for her-had surgery, but now all is well. hope you guys are too! also, you've GOT to go to francis chan's church in simi valley. wish we could!