Sunday, March 07, 2010

Coast to Coast

My grandmother's funeral was very nice and very appropriate for a woman who loved and served so many in her lifetime. One of the readings selected at her funeral was from Pslams 71:17-18
O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation,and thy power to every one that is to come.


Scott and I returned home from Texas on Friday around 3pm. We got home, repacked and left early the next morning for Florida. My body doesn't know if it's suppose to be on West Coast, Central, or East Coast time. :-)

We're spending time with Scott's mom for a few days and then we'll head to the House of Mouse for a few days. We'll meet up with my sister and her family for a few days before returning back home the middle of next week.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love that verse.
You sound like you'll be having a busy fun few days.

Deborah said...

Wish we could see you while you are in Florida! We miss all of you!!!