Thursday, April 02, 2009

Bootlegger No More

Jessica went today for her follow up with her orthopedic doc. The break has healed so she's boot free! The doc told her no runnning, jumping, hopping, or any hard pounding on the feet for at least a month. She's not too thrilled with that because she just wanted to run.. BUT... it's healed!

Yeah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is wonderful news!!!! Tell Jessica were are rejoicing with her! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter. It brought back great memories of being with you guys last year!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

I read your first blog and I am glad you have good friends. I tried to post a comment but I am not a registered blogger so I could not send it. I will post my comment on your Mom's blog. I sure am glad you do not tweeter becasue Poppy does not know how to do that.

Love You,

Poppy