I have tons of friends and family that are expecting babies. I make hooded bath towels for all my friend's babies when they are born. Here is one of my latest. It might be one of my favorites.
Jessica also decided (how entrepreneurial of her) that if it would be a lot cheaper for her to have me MAKE her American Girl doll clothes than to buy them. We bought a pattern and she chose some beautiful inexpensive remnants to make some pretty dresses and outfits out of. She also has cheap labor.

Malia,does this qualify me as being Blissfully Domestic?,
7 comments:
Wink, wink. I know of someone who might like to have one of those towels in the next few months! He He
We are sick down here too but I think we're finally getting over it. I hope you all are spared.
It looks very domestic and very talented to me. You could make money selling your handiwork. It is lovely.
It totally qualifies as being blissfully domestic! You should link the post on the site:
http://blissfullydomestic.com/editors-pick/i-am-blissfully-domestic-week-12/
I'm jealous of our mad sewing skillz! JBelle would love to have more clothes for her AGD!
Malia
Stacie,
I'm glad you want one... cause that's what your getting. :-)
Sue,
You are the 3rd person in 2 days that has mentioned me selling my "creations." Hmmmmmm
I had no idea I had a sewing friend! I have an embroidery machine too and am a closet sewer. :) With the new baby arriving (soon I hope...) I had to get my smocking stuff back out. fun fun!
And...it looks beautiful!! You did a great job!
Tracy, I remember you showing me how to make those hooded towels when were at Laughlin. Back then, we just sewed a ribbon around the edge and that was it. You have totally taken it to another level. That looks awesome!
Post a Comment