Monday, November 17, 2008

California Sunsets




We've had some amazing sunsets here lately. Here are a few from a few days ago.

I haven't blogged in a while because there's not much to blog about. We've been pretty much sticking close to the house for the past 2 weeks and not doing much of anything. I am taking Jessica today at 2pm for a check up with the orthopedic Doc. I don't expect him to tell us much of anything but we're going anyway.

How is it possible that Thanksgiving is next week? Sheeshh!

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

so pretty! I'm glad you are stopping to appreciate them - and to share them. It looks warm.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I don't ever remember it being so pretty at Edwards. Isn't distance supposed to make the heart grow fonder? Not for Edwards I guess. Hard to believe it was almost a year ago that I was convinced we were all going to catch the stomach bug from Scott at your Turkey Day feast! We've been thinking of Jessica! Andrew would love to draw some aliens on her cast! Miss y'all!