Today is my Dad's birthday.
I got him a shirt that says "Old Guys Rule." On the back it says "Old Guys Rule" in big letters and has a picture of a golfer taking a swing with his club and the caption says, "You ain't got a thing if you ain't got that swing." How appropriate for my dad. He had a 9:05 tee time today for his birthday. He emailed me this morning and told me thanks for his gift but that he wasn't old enough to wear it yet.
Dad,
Thanks for being my such a great dad. Thanks for loving me and supporting me. Thank you for your example of faith in the Godly life you live and in how you show so many the love of Christ in your words and deeds. I am blessed and proud to be able to call you Dad. I hope you had a Happy Birthday. I love you.
Tracy
1 comment:
Tracy,
You are blessed to have such a great dad. He is one of my favorite people. You honor him with the life you lead. I know you fill him him pride.
Post a Comment