On Monday, Connor woke up and said his tummy hurt and he didn't feel good. Scott had
to go TDY to Long Beach for the day and Scott's mom was flying into Ontario (1 1/2 hours away). So by lunch Connor developed the "stomach flu" (I'll spare you the details). I had to get Nicole (thank you Nicole!) to come sit with him while Jessica and I drove to Ontario to get Oma.
Today, we spent the day getting ready for a pot luck dinner we were hosting for 34 of us at our place. Scott spent all morning setting up tables, chairs, patio heaters, cleaning the patio of leaves and generally working his tail off. And wouldn't you know it at 2pm (2 hours before we are supposed to eat) Scott gets nailed with the stomach flu. Scott spent the entire evening in bed. Poor guy. The feast was great and he missed some seriously good food. I think we all had a good time.
We had tons of food and we had a good time. I just wish Scott could have enjoyed it with us. And.. here's hoping Jessica, Oma, and I don't get it!
Happy Thanksgiving friends and family!



2 comments:
Tracy, thanks so much for having us into your home. It's so nice to be able to rely on our Air Force family when it's so difficult to be around our own families. In spite of the whole screwdriver being driven into my skull thing, we had a really great time.
Thanks for having us Tracy!
And from your germaphobic friend...here's hoping the other 34of us don't catch it either!
Post a Comment