Connor's birthday was Tuesday and my birthday was yesterday. It was a great day! I got phone calls from friends saying (and in some case singing) "Happy Birthday," cards in the mail, emails, and a huge surprise. My husband had arranged a babysitter and took me to dinner and to see a movie! We ate at Chipotle (we love that place) and went to see The Bourne Supremacy 3. It was our first "date" in a LOOOONG time! A huge THANK YOU Deborah for watching the kiddos for us!
And we had left over birthday cake from Connor's birthday so I even got birthday cake!
6 comments:
SO happy for you to get a night out and cake!! What a perfect night!!
Well, you know the only reason I agreed to this was to make your blog again! 8-)
Happy, happy birthday to you!
Happy belated Birthday!!
Happy belated Birthday to you Tracy......Glad you had a great night!!
Happy Belated Birthday Tracy! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and your family!
Post a Comment