Oh, for those of you who want to see what Scott is up to in regards to TPS, the link is to the right. They have named themselves "The Best Looking TPS Class Ever." Not because they really think they are the best looking but because whenever someone refers to their class they refer to them by their name. So when an instructor is addressing them, he/she will have to say, "The Best Looking Class Ever, blah blah blah."
They think it's pretty funny.
6 comments:
They are a pretty handsome group, I must say.
Aaron's Mom,
Actually, I agree with you. But, then again, I may be biased.
Sometimes you get tired of waiting for praise and you just have to create a little for yourself.
A toast to The Best Looking Class Ever!
Cheers!
heys guys!!!
we havent talked to you much so you need to come visit!!!last week we got 7 inches of snow and were out of school monday,tuesday,wednesday , and 2 hour delays thursday and friday!!This week will be worse unfortunatly!!!Monday night we got 4 inches of snow and freezing rain all day tuesday. we will be having a blizzard warning and when it is all over around wednesday night or thursday we will have a total of 10-12" and around a inch of ice. My dad is getting his gullbladdder out at 11 and so they had to leave the house at around 9:15 if they were lucky to get there on time!!! Hope the weather is good there!!! how is Roxy??
love you,
julie and family
Hey, found you through Staci's blog. I never did ask her why the TPS class named themselves that, and now I know! Pretty funny! Thanks for sharing the story.
Love,
Staci's friend Lisa
Post a Comment