Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Here are some highlights from our New Year's Eve celebration.




And Jessica and Connor's favorite photo:

5 comments:

Mom said...

Grandparents can be pretty silly. Great picture of your silly grandfather.
Glad you are moved in. Enjoy California.
Happy New Year
Sue

Anonymous said...

Happy new year guys!! cant wait for you to come back to ohio!!!!
artkamps

AM Kingsfield said...

Love that grandpa!

julie said...

I just realized that you were back and had written some more....yay! I have been missing you. I love the silly picture of your dad....so glad that they were there with you to help.

Anonymous said...

Again hope you ring in the new year on a good note!!!! Tonite is Ohio states big game against florida and we are supposed to be getting snow tonite for the first time this year!!!!
love you all
Artkamps