A site for us to periodically update our friends and family on what's going on.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Must See TV
OK, I admit it I love Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait to watch the first episode tonight. ER's cliff hanger last season was pretty good so I'll be interested to see what happens on that episode too.
Ellyn, I'm sure you know but you have a great sister in law. I knew her from camp growing up and we roomed together for a semester our freshmen year. I love Ramona!
I'm glad to know somebody else was SO excited about the first episode of the season. It was great. I can't wait for next week! :-)
Um, Ellyn actually has another great sister-in-law, too :) Ha! Ellyn is Jonathan and James' sister - just a little FYI.
I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. It makes me happy, it makes me giggle. Dr. Burke & Dr. Bailey are my favorite. And George O'Malley, of course! I guess the word of the season is going to be "soonish." I still say "seriously" a lot, thanks to Grey's.
I'm a little late in posting this comment, I'm do some "catch-up" blog reading this afternoon...been pretty busy writing and not reading lately. I'm a Grey's fan, too. And ER, even though I swore after Dr. Green died that I would never watch it again, I just keep getting pulled back in.
4 comments:
I found you through Ramona's blog. She is my sister in law! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Grey's Anatomy!!!
I am popping popcorn and snuggling in my warm bed and watching it tonight!!! I can not wait!!!!
Ellyn,
I'm sure you know but you have a great sister in law. I knew her from camp growing up and we roomed together for a semester our freshmen year. I love Ramona!
I'm glad to know somebody else was SO excited about the first episode of the season. It was great. I can't wait for next week! :-)
Um, Ellyn actually has another great sister-in-law, too :) Ha! Ellyn is Jonathan and James' sister - just a little FYI.
I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. It makes me happy, it makes me giggle. Dr. Burke & Dr. Bailey are my favorite. And George O'Malley, of course! I guess the word of the season is going to be "soonish." I still say "seriously" a lot, thanks to Grey's.
I'm a little late in posting this comment, I'm do some "catch-up" blog reading this afternoon...been pretty busy writing and not reading lately. I'm a Grey's fan, too. And ER, even though I swore after Dr. Green died that I would never watch it again, I just keep getting pulled back in.
Post a Comment