Sunday, September 17, 2006

Birthday Party

Connor's birthday party was this afternoon. A great time was had by all I think. I told Connor to pick which cake he wanted and so I made the one he picked. Little did I realize until after I had committed that it served 90 people. Needless to say, we gave LOTS of cake away as people left the party.

Here's a photo of all the kids at he party. We rented a bouncy castle for the occasion. We didn't know it had a slide too. The kids thought it was awesome. The weather was beautiful and since the back yard was entirely shaded it stayed nice and cool.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW! I'm very impressed! The cake looks fantastic. Glad you had a successful and fun birthday party. Now you can rest, huh!? Planning birthday parties is always a big job for the Mama!!

Mom said...

That cake is awesome!
Sue

Tracy said...

Thanks! Next time I'll scale it down a bit though.

Less is more!!!!