A site for us to periodically update our friends and family on what's going on.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Heading Home
Here's the last photo we took before Kelly and the kids left to head back home. We are leaving in just a few minutes. This is my parents and all their grandkids.
I, too, love seeing your mom and dad. I loved them from the first time we met and have missed having them as part of my life. So good to see their faces and all those precious grandchildren. We don't live very far away from each other...we should get together.
We do live close. We seldom go to Abilene unless we are on our way to somewhere out west. If you ever travel to Fort Worth or Dallas give us a call and we can get together if you have time.
5 comments:
Billy & Maxie look great! Being grandparents is the best thing in the world!
Sue
Thanks Sue,
Retirement agrees with us too. We have a great church family of about 750 people and life is good.
Billy
Good job Dad! I'm so proud of you for posting a comment on my blog!
Way to go!!
I, too, love seeing your mom and dad. I loved them from the first time we met and have missed having them as part of my life. So good to see their faces and all those precious grandchildren. We don't live very far away from each other...we should get together.
Julie,
We do live close. We seldom go to Abilene unless we are on our way to somewhere out west. If you ever travel to Fort Worth or Dallas give us a call and we can get together if you have time.
Billy & Maxie
Post a Comment