Yikes.. it has been a while since I posted.
Some highlights since I last posted...
Kids finished and performed in the play Dr. Dolittle
Thanksgiving ...... with 26 in attendance.. our largest yet!
Christmas .. my parents and sister and her family all came to visit as well as Scott's family
ski trip
ice skating
bowling
snow days
cousin fun
A visit with Willie (or Billy) from Duck Dynasty
Nerf gun fights
field trip to Ford's Theatre
Tuba Caroling
guitar lessons
Visiting the Ice Sculptures at the Gaylord
piano recitals
District Band Auditions... Connor auditioned with his tuba and made it in
reconnecting with old friends
Christmas cactus actually bloomed in December (previously it has been more of an Easter cactus)
We are all doing well and enjoying 2014 so far. Kids are back to school and Jessica has begun guitar lessons, Connor auditioned for district band and made the cut. Scott is back from deployment and is back to work at his regular job. Jessica will begin observing/shadowing at a local Vet's office a few days a week to see if that's what she'd really like to do when she graduates. She is studying for her learner's permit and will take that test pretty soon.
I am looking forward to spring. I'm ready for flowers, green grass, and warmer temps. But... they are calling for snow again tomorrow so I guess I'll have to wait a while on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment