In any case, I was tired of having all of my needles and tools thrown in the bottom of my bag. I found a pattern on ETSY for an Interchangeable Needle Set Case. Since I'm waiting for my yarn and can't knit at the moment, I thought I'd make a case.
It was a super easy pattern to follow and I am really pleased with the way it turned out. It has tons of zippered pockets and places for all my needles, cords, scissors, gauges, and even my Gloves in a Bottle. Which, by the way, if you've never tried Gloves in a Bottle, you must. It is AMAZING stuff and it's all I use on my hands especially in the winter since they are dry and cracked. Instead of a button closure, I added snaps that I got from KamSnaps so I could expand my bag in case I've overstuffed it.
Thanks for the pattern, Jo!
Oh and I'm ready for spring! OK.. Summer is what I really want but I'll settle for some sunshine and warmer temps.
1 comment:
You are so crafty!
Post a Comment