Yesterday was Connor's final football game of the regular season. Keep in mind, it's still the end of October so we were expecting cooler temps.
However, we were not prepared for the "S" word in October. Yes, folks. Snow. In October.
We spent 2 hours on the football field with lots of wind, a little rain, and mostly snow. The boys who didn't have gloves were in tears at some point by the end of the game because their hands hurt so badly. It was pitiful. However, we won the last game of the season which means we were top in our division. We went 6-1 for the season. Next week, we start single elimination playoffs. I'm praying for warmer dryer weather.
On a completely different note. Have you seen this video? As a dog owner I can relate. I thought this was hysterical. Hope you get a chuckle, too.
http://animalvideos.yahoo.com/video-detail?vid=27095138&cid=24037714
No comments:
Post a Comment