Thursday, February 24, 2011

Discovery

Scott is in FL with his roommate from the Academy and good friend, Gary, to watch the Space Shuttle Discovery take off for its final launch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and no maintenance issues. We've been lucky to see the shuttle land 3 times since we've been at Edwards. I'm sure it will be equally as fun to watch it blast off. The kids and I will watch it "live" from home. :-)

On Monday, we went with our good friends the Havocs to hike at Red Rocks. We climbed up some really cool rocks and explored some pretty amazing caves. When Scott gets back with the camera, I'll post some of our photos.

Where has the month of February gone?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Just wanted to say hello and see how evryone is doing. Looks like you had a great Christmas in Texas!