Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year

It's been several weeks since I've posted.

We've been busy... I can't think of what it is we've been busy with but life is good. We started off our school year with a snow day. We got less an 1 inch of snow and the kids were thrilled. They made a tiny little snowman and threw snow balls at each other. It was all melted by 10am.

The kids are back in school and we're in the process looking for a new piano teacher as ours is having her first baby sometime in February. Scott is busy with new F-35 arrivals and Tracy is busy with school and another cake decorating class starting up this week.

Here are some photos of some rock climbing the kids did and our trip to Texas for Christmas.

Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I always enjoy seeing your pictures and hearing about your family. Happy 2011 to all of you.