Thursday, August 26, 2010

Camping and Promotions

Last night during dinner Scott noticed that his boss pulled up in front of the house followed by the OG. They came to the door and handed Scott a bottle of bubbly and said, "Congratulations on your promotion to Lt. Col." Congrats Scott!

Right now we are on our way to San Diego for a long weekend of camping, beach, Legoland and enjoying friends and each other.


Update: Before I finished typing the above post on my droid in the car,we were rear ended at a 4 way stop sign. Minor bumper damage and a few sore necks but the vacation must go on. Let's hope the rest of the trip is less "eventful."

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Yikes! Glad no one was injured. Congrats ro Scott again. Big month for him!!! I know you will enjoy the pay raise!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations little bro, once again. I told Omes I was running out of congrats card on you alone...but it's ok, very happy for you!! Sorry about your rear end accident, no fun! Glad everyone is ok though. Did I tell you kids that I accidently scraped my drivers side on a big trucks mud flap? $700 later...and the car is only a year and 1/2..oh well Safe travels, love and miss you! Seets

Jen said...

Oh my goodness...glad no one was hurt in the collision! Hope you have an awesome weekend of camping, and congrats to Scott, how exciting!!