We've just about got the house unpacked and now I'm re-packing. The kids and I are leaving for Maryland on Saturday. Scott will join us the middle of next week. Even though I am excited about getting to see family and friends, I am dreading having to pack and get ready for the trip. I have absolutely no motivation to get started packing. I just want it to be done.. without having to do it. I just keep telling myself once I pack it, it's finished. But it's still not helping me get up and get it done.
The kids have had soccer camp this week. They've had a good time. The second morning Connor got up he said, "Mom, I'm sore here, and here, and here, and here and here," as he's touching his back, abs, butt, legs, obliques, etc. I could use some "sore" in all those places. Maybe I'll sign up for soccer camp next year.
I'm hoping to enjoy the last few weeks of summer in MD. Then it's back to school and the start of the soccer season when we get home.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
1 comment:
Call me - I would love to visit if you have time.
Post a Comment