Thanks, Tracy for the post idea.

Maj. Scott Mclaren, 416th Flgiht Test Squadron pilot, prepares to taxi at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., on Feb. 4 as part of Red Flag. Red Flag is administered by the U.S. Air Force Warfare Center and Nellis through the 414th Combat Training Squadron involving the air forces of the United States and its allies. (Air Force Photo by Airman First Class Brett C. Clashman)

Maj. Scott Mclaren, 416th Flight Test Squadron pilot, pays attention for directions from Alfonso Duran, production supervisor with the 416th FLTS, during Red Flag at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., Feb. 4. This is the first time an Air Force Materiel Command unit has ever deployed and participated in the exercise. (Air Force photo by Airman First Class Brett C. Clashman)
3 comments:
I'm glad to know that the Major pays attention.
Yeah, don't instances like this make you wish we still got the Desert Eagle at home? That, and I never know what movies are playing at the base theater anymore because I'm too lazy to call!
Wow! That's quite a ride!
Post a Comment