A site for us to periodically update our friends and family on what's going on.
It's so funny that you mentioned the green grass and trees because I totally just posted about that here in Missouri over on my blog.I hope you have a good time in Texas!!
Staci,I hope you are enjoying being home in Missouri. It's nice to get away from Edwards for a few weeks. See you in a few weeks-
I am so glad that the sun came out for your visit! Glad you guys are having fun!
Hi Tracy,I just got back from the naked mountains of Idaho. My friend out there said she felt claustrophobic surrounded by trees. I felt exposed.It's good to see the varied landscapes of this planet.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's so funny that you mentioned the green grass and trees because I totally just posted about that here in Missouri over on my blog.
I hope you have a good time in Texas!!
Staci,
I hope you are enjoying being home in Missouri. It's nice to get away from Edwards for a few weeks.
See you in a few weeks-
I am so glad that the sun came out for your visit! Glad you guys are having fun!
Hi Tracy,
I just got back from the naked mountains of Idaho. My friend out there said she felt claustrophobic surrounded by trees. I felt exposed.
It's good to see the varied landscapes of this planet.
Post a Comment