A site for us to periodically update our friends and family on what's going on.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
But it's a dry heat....
Last week was a busy week. The space shuttle landed at Edwards but we missed it! We were in Sequoia. Here's a photo of Scott and I with the shuttle behind us getting prepped for it's flight back to Florida.
We took the kids to the beach in Santa Monica last week. It was a gorgeous day and the kids had a blast. Here are a few photos.
The forecast is saying 112 here tomorrow. Summer is in full swing. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
We were on the North side of the Santa Monica Pier on Wednesday. I wish I would have known you were going to be there, because we would have gone on Friday instead. What a bummer!
I hope you guys had a good trip. The photos on your blog are great.
3 comments:
We were on the beach in Santa Monica last Friday. What day were you there?
We were on the North side of the Santa Monica Pier on Wednesday. I wish I would have known you were going to be there, because we would have gone on Friday instead. What a bummer!
I hope you guys had a good trip.
The photos on your blog are great.
I'm sorry we missed you too. I didn't realize you were so close!
Post a Comment