Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter





I hope everyone had a great Easter. Ours was low key but very enjoyable.

I posted a photo of the kiddos on Easter morning and some of our gorgeous roses from our bushes that have already bloomed.

Enjoy!
P.S. My air conditioner is in! It's been in the low 70's so I haven't turned it on yet. When the next 90 degree day comes, I'll be ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad its warm some where. It is 38 degrees in MD. I hope my flowers are ok after the freesing temps.

Ramona said...

Hi! Thank you so much for all your fun and kind comments on my blog. I typically only comment regularly on a small handful of blogs. I need to add you to my little handful! It's fun to be back in touch with you. I have enjoyed looking at your blog for a while now. Your children are precious, and I love your dog. If we ever get a dog, I'd like a chocolate lab. Take care, and enjoy the warm weather? Love, Ramona