On our last day in Ohio, we woke up with a final parting gift. A light dusting of snow. I guess God figured we needed to see it one more time since we wouldn't see it for a while. The kids were so excited. No shoveling required and it melted by noon so it was great.
So far so good on our road trip. We were able to drive about 450 miles today. The kids always travel well and Roxy has done fantastic! She pretty much slept the whole time. We stopped twice to let her run around, play, and of course, potty. She's doing great!
We made it to Omaha and will be here with Scott's family for Thanksgiving and then head to Colorado this weekend to see good friends on our way out west.
Julie-Sorry we missed you, too. Roxy is a trooper and is doing great! I'll post some photos of her and the kiddos once we get to set up. We love you guys too and will miss all of our great friends and neighbors in Ohio.
Julie- I'm not sure when we'll be back your way. I'm guessing in the summer some time. I would love to get together and see you and Tim and I'm sure my parents would enjoy seeing you as well. We'll try and plan on it.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Tracy, I am glad that the trip is smooth so far. Our move out here to Texas was an adventure but actually very smooth considering we were traveling with a cartop carrier and two cats and our family. Crazy!
We will have to work something out when you come our way. That would be a fun reunion.
Post a Comment