We had a fantastic vacation! But after over 2 weeks of "vacationing," it's good to be home. We started our vacation in the Bahamas. It was so good to see Kelly and her family. The cousins played great together. We went to the beach, swam with the dolphins , went on a boat ride, went fishing, went to Atlantis, tried conch for the first time, shopped, and had a great time. We took tons of photos so it's hard to limit them but I've tried to choose a few of the best one's to show you.
The day after we got there, Uncle P took us all out on the boat and we took a boat ride to Old Fort Bay. This is the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. I know that clear blue water is expected in the Caribbean but this was unbelievable. We were the only one's at the beach for an hour or so. Apparently, Old Fort Bay is an "exclusive" (by that I mean expensive) place to live so the only way to get to the beach we were at is by boat, unless of course you live there. Notice how close the boat is to the shore. We got out and just "walked" onto the beach. There were no waves at all, it was more like a pond. The kids were able to snorkel and see some fish and had a great time.It won't let me post anymore photos on this entry for some reason so I added another one... see the next post for the rest of the Bahama photos
No comments:
Post a Comment