Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter


Here's our family photo before we left for church. I'm not sure what Connor was doing holding his breath but it was the best one of the 3 we took. We put rollers in Jessica's hair last night so it would be nice and curly for today. She loved it and she did look cute. Connor was excited to wear the Easter shirt that he picked out.


When we got back from church, we hid about 100 eggs for the kids in the back yard for them to hunt. It was pretty muddy from all the rain we've had but they had a good time.

We're having an early Easter dinner this evening. We've got all the fixins covered including Mom's Buffet Potatoes. I talked with Kelly and she is fixing them too. You just can't have Easter without the Buffet Potatoes. If you want the recipe, let me know and I'll pass it on.

Happy Easter!

No comments: