Here's a photo of Jessica and Connor on St. Patrick's Day. We have had a crazy week. We've had 2 field trips to chaperone, soccer practice (I'm coaching Jessica's team and Scott's helping out with Connor's) gymnastics, piano lessons, cake class for me, a rubber ducky cake to make for my friend's son's 1st birthday, and getting ready for company. The Schrass family is on their way as I type and will be here tonight. We can't wait to see them. They will spend a few days with us before going to WV to see family for their Spring Break.
Speaking of Spring... We had snow on the first official day of Spring here. I am so ready for warmth and sun. Of course, at this point I'd settle for for just the sun. It's been rainy, overcast and cold for the past 2 weeks. The bulbs the kids and I planted in the fall are coming up but no blooms yet. It's like never ending doom and gloom here in the winter. Where is the sun?How long again until we can move to warm, sunny, California.
No comments:
Post a Comment